The name of the specialty corresponds to the classifier of specialties of technical and professional education of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The standard period for mastering a full-time professional educational program:
– on the basis of basic General education – 2 years 10 months
– tuition fee – 320,000 tenge per year
Graduate qualification – Translation (with a focus on the oil and gas industry)
A graduate of the specialty 0512000 – translation is prepared to work in the following areas:
– administrative and managerial sphere;
– education and science;
– sphere of culture and intercultural communication;
– sphere of international relations;
– sphere of publishing;
– the sphere of mass media;
– information and analytical sphere and in other areas.